RI Research Instruments GmbH
51429 Bergisch Gladbach
Tel.: +49 2204 - 7062 - 2500
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the following, we inform you about your data subject rights (rights of information and intervention).
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which data relating to you is being processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable, recipients to whom we have disclosed your data, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data if we have not collected it directly from you.
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate data that we have stored about you. This also includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
You have the right to request that we delete data that we have stored about you.
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. After that, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a few purposes specified by law.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection via the contact channels listed above.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
You have the right to receive from us personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for the purpose of transferring it to another controller.
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of data relating to you. The competent supervisory authority can be reached at: State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, P.O. Box 20 04 44, 40102 Düsseldorf, Germany.
You have the right to obtain information about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
(1) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.
(2) Storage may take place beyond this if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject.
(3) Data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) In the case of simple informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
(2) If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(1) Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) The storage of technically unnecessary cookies or the use of comparable technical functions is based on the legal basis of consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR in conjunction with Section 25 para. 1 TTDSG.
(3) The storage of technically necessary cookies takes place on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with § 25 para. 2 TTDSG.
Detailed information about the cookies we use can be found in our cookie banner.
The legal basis for the use of locally deployed web analysis tools is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. Our interest is the analysis of the use of our website by our website visitors, in order to improve our offer through the statistics obtained and to make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we use it for other interests, we will inform you about this directly in the explanations for the respective analysis tool. The legal basis for the use of third-party providers to perform web analytics is based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a.
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps by displaying interactive maps directly on our website and enabling you to comfortably use the map function. The legal basis for the use of the plug- in is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Consent is given by your selection in the cookie banner.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Consent is given by your selection in the cookie banner.
(3) You can deselect the storage of cookies by deselecting the category "Analytics" in the cookie banner. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail, your e-mail address and, if you so indicate, your name, telephone number and [...] will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Die deutsche Übersetzung ist in Vorbereitung.
RI Research Instruments GmbH
51429 Bergisch Gladbach
Tel.: +49 2204 – 7062 – 2500
Fax: +49 2204 – 7062 – 2501
RI Research Instruments GmbH
Tel.: +49 2 31 - 476459 - 0
Fax: +49 2 31 - 476459 - 77
Ihr Einstieg bei RI Research Instruments.
Unsere offenen Stellen